

I've decided I need to update this thing more. LOL This last week I had the pleasure of seeing Tressa give a thrilling performance of Wendy in Peter Pan for her high school play. Tressa is an amazing actress but unfortunately has been over looked by her drama teacher for the "Safer choices." Finally after the other stars of Wilde Lake High School graduated Tress got the lead in the play. she did wonderful! I am not just saying that because I am bias. People were gushing about her as they filed out of the theater after the curtains closed. You truly could see the emotion in her face as she let go of her childhood and peter pan with it. It was great!!

(At the ward trunk or treat)
I went to the show 3 out of the 4 performances. On the very last night I saw the joy and accomplishment in Tressa's face as she and the rest of the cast were taking their final bow and I about burst into tears! I was so happy for that wonderful girl. A girl who means so much to me and I love tons and tons. I knew how much she had wanted this and dreamed of this and prayed for this and she had finally got it! I love that girl and I am so happy for her and proud of her amazing talents!
No comments:
Post a Comment