Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Home Run Stretch!

Friday I got home from school and realized the semester was almost over! It was a great feeling! I have been going to school since January and honestly, I am SO ready to go home. I decided at the last minute that we would have a party to celebrate the upcoming finals week and hopefully remind us that school was not the only thing in our life. I ran to the store and when I came back we had a party for under 20 bucks! We started by making baseball cupcakes and a twister board. I went to buy one and it was FIFTEEN dollars! Are you kidding me? I am as broke as it comes so that was not an option. Instead I grabbed 2 yards of dollar fabric and some crayola markers and we made our own. It was so much fun decorating each circle with memories from this semester. It was ten times better then any twister board Milton Bradley could have come up with. While my roommates and Cameron were finishing up the twister board I started making hamburgers. (no one wanted the hot dogs I bought because lets face it....hot dogs are gross) It was one of the best parties I have been to. HA Here are some pictures we took to document one of the best weekends of he whole semester!





No comments: