Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Bridal Showers Galore

February 7th was a busy day for me! Let me first tell you about my bestest friend. She is amazing and something that comes along with that amazingness is the fact that she has a ridiculous amount of people she knows and loves and who love her. Well she is getting married in April and I as the best friend threw her her bridal showers yesterday. Yep that was plural. She had so many people she wanted to invite that we spilt them up into two showers one right after another. I figured that way she could have all of the people she wanted there and still use the same food and decorations. It actually worked really well. But I will NEVER do that again. Whew it was a lot of work and I could not have done it without my amazing sisters, friends, and brother in law. Not only was I throwing two bridal showers but I did it in Orem Utah. So I arrived in Salt lake at about 9 pm Friday night and had to get right to work on games and food. Luckily my brother in law is awesome with my apple computer and took care of the video for a party game while I went shopping and bought a ridiculous amount of food. Liz and I were up until 2 am cooking. Then we were in Provo by 9 am the next morning to start setting up for shower number 1. Tressa, Sarah, and Liz were amazing and we divided and conquered. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures of the decorations or the AMAZING food, but I did get a lot of the people. Enjoy! I could add so many more but I am done searching through my photos. We had so much fun and so many laughs!!









1 comment:

The Erbes said...

How Fun! I found your blog through a couple different ones. This is Katie (Race) Erbe. It has been fun to read your blog and see what is going on in your life! It has been so long. Deborah...I have to say you are beautiful, all grown up!

I can't believe Catherine is gettig married. That is so exciting!

I have a blog but it is private, I would love to add you! I would love to catch up and hear about what is going on in your life. my email is katieerbe@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you!