Tuesday:
5:30AM-6:30Am: Wake up, do home work, read scriptures
6:30-6:45: go back to sleep.
6:45-7:00: hate on the alarm clock
7:00am-8:00: get ready for class and go
8:00-1:00pm: go to three classes back to back
1:00-2:00: get lunch
2-3pm: Devotional
3-5pm: work
5:30-7pm: study group
7-9:30pm: enrichment
9:45ish: come home, eat dinner, and still have no home work done.
Today:
Repeat yesterday.
Oh I love my life and not having any time to sit down or talk to people. HA I have so many calls to make and so many emails to return. One day people. One day.
Because I like blogs with pictures and I don't have a good recent one of myself this is my new favorite one of the temple. I used this in my enrichment craft the other day!
2 comments:
I like that picture too! I haven't ever seen it before.
Oh Deborah, We understand. Don't worry, you will be over with this schedule in a few weeks and then you can go back to your social self. Until then, good luck with that homework.
Post a Comment