And of course just a little while after we got home it looked like this again.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Serves Us Right
Well today my roommates and I learned a lesson....that's for sure. We have church at 1pm and I often forget to eat anything before I go. This means about sunday school time I start to get SOOO hungry and honestly a little cranky. Today we were released from sunday school a few minutes early and I looked at my roommates and we were all thinking the same thing. We made a mad dash to the door and went home to get something to eat. We live 3 minutes away from where our sacrament meeting is held so we knew we would make it back in time. We got home, ate as quickly as we could and then left to get back to church in time for sacrament meeting. I'll be honest, I felt a little guilty leaving church but I felt so much better to have string cheese and a B&J sandwich in my tummy. However when we got out of out meeting and began walking home it began to POUR rain. The rain drops were huge and were coming down fast! Luckily our run home was short, but wow! I wont be leaving in the middle of church again if it is going to rain like that. That's for sure. LOL


And of course just a little while after we got home it looked like this again.
And of course just a little while after we got home it looked like this again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Maybe you should have grabed an umbrella to. Did you play in the puddles? Because if your ging to get soaked anyway You might as well play in the puddles.
God must have been punishing you for this great evil of leaving church!
HA It wasn't even that bad! We totally made it bad 5 minutes before sacrament started. We did not miss a single word of preaching and praise. However we did see our FHE brothers sneak out the same time we did and they were late. I blame them!
Cute dress! Once I can fit into one like that I'll have to find out where you bought it. :)
So...at least you looked cute while you were getting rained on!
I didn't know you lived on that side of campus! Hopefully you'll be there fall :)
I live on that side of campus now but I will be moving this fall to the side we were on.
Post a Comment