Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The end of the semester

Oh baby there is so much to write about. The spring semester FINALLY ended and we are done. It wasn't my best semester (in fact is was my worst) but I still passed all my classes and was just glad to not have to think about college algebra ever again! Tressa and Sarah left me and went back to MD and I am heart broken! :) The day we drove down to Utah was definitely busy. We moved all of my stuff to my new apartment and I have A LOT of stuff!
This was my kitchen stuff the night before. I hadn't even gotten to packing my room.


As you can see I was so sick of packing that night


We basically threw all my stuff in my apartment, cleaned my old house, moved my roommates to their place, moved tressa's roommate in with me and went down to Utah.
I felt bad because this is the condition I left my apartment in while my other roommates were moving in.





Tressa, Sarah, and I were all packed up with their stuff and on our way out of town when we got a phone call from Shane telling us his ride had left him in rexburg. So we turned around to squeeze him and everything he owns into my little convertible with everything else. All I want to say is that I am an amazing packer and pretty much rocked the house. We fit his 6 bags and all of tressa's stuff and all of Sarah's stuff and 4 people into my car. Consequently I had to sit in a tiny little seat like this:


(excuse the no make up and I haven't slept in 2 days look)

6 comments:

Tressa Allred said...

That was a crazy day, and i'm still trying to get over it. I'm just really proud of us becasue we were like 100% productive and got so much done.

John and Cathryn said...

hahaha that really doesn't look like a fun car ride.

EDETR's Dad said...

It was good to read your post. I hope all is well with you.

Dad

Eric James said...

Deborah, you have way too much stuff.

Deborah said...

Eric I know, I know! It just comes from 7 years of living on my own.

Cat said...

Ya! Your wearing our shirt :-P