Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Giving thanks with people I am so thankful for!

Wow! I know, I know. I am ridiculously late. But you know me! So this thanksgiving I spent it in Salt Lake with my sister and brother (in-law) at their new little apartment. They had just moved in and hadn't unpacked their kitchen so Marie Calender's thanksgiving it was! I loved it!!!
Our wonderful Thanksgiving dinner!



Yummy! It was amazing food!


Our very skilled turkey carver!


Liz and her beautifully set table.


Proof that I was actually there

I LOVE visiting Mark and Liz. We had so much fun going to Ikea to shop for their new home and watching Psych. It is my new very favorite show!

It is about a month after thanksgiving but I thought I would list a few things I am grateful for.
I am grateful for my heavenly father and all he does for me.
I am grateful that even though I had a full load on classes they weren't to demanding
I am grateful for my sister Liz and my brother Mark and that they let me come to their house whenever I want.
I am grateful for my brother Eldon and the incredible heart he has. He does so much for me!
I am grateful for Tressa and that she knows exactly what to do and say always!
I am grateful for my cute little Rachel. She's not so little anymore but will always be my sweet little Ray of sunshine!
And I am grateful for my amazing friends!

2 comments:

EDETR's Dad said...

And, of course, you are grateful for your mother and father. I'm sure.

Deborah said...

Of Course!! I would not b thankful for anything if it weren't for you two!