When I log onto my student home page there is a summary of my requirements for graduation. There was a day when I first started college that I thought I would never see 4 little green check marks and the requirements saying "met". Well in a few short months they will all say "met" with a little green check mark next to them. Can I get an Amen and Hallelujah! This is what it looks like right now when I log into my student account. I am only 6 credits away from meeting the University's requirements and 11 credits away from the social work requirements.
| Requirements Summary |
| Name | Status |
| BACHELOR UNIVERSITY REQS | Not Met |
| BACHELOR UPPER DIV REQ | Met |
| 500 SOCIAL WORK | Not Met |
| BACHELOR RELIGION REQS | Met |
Yeah, it feels good. It feels reeeeeally good.
Who knew
I would graduate from BYU-I DO
With a degree,
Before I was thirty Two?
Nice poem huh? Yeah, I just made it up right now. I'd say I'm pretty good at poems. And that ladies and Gentleman is what 4 years of higher level learning gets you. Superior poem making skills! (and 4 little green check marks of course)
4 comments:
Amen and Hallelujah!
I believe!!!
Thirty-Two?
Not by a long shot.
Think about this one:
MASTERS REQS [V]MET
Oh don't you worry. I am coming home in December and will be starting my masters (hopefully at Maryland) the following fall. a year of that and I will be done. Then if I am not to burnt out I will get my MBA or RN. We'll just have to see.
It has been very gratifying watch you get through school. You have grown so much academically. You are going to be a great social worker and make a great contribution to this world.
Post a Comment