I love Christmas! I love the sounds, the smells, and I even love the cold! (please note as soon as Christmas is over I am ready for the cold to be over too!) In our house we always had to wait until the day after thanksgiving to put up our Christmas tree and decorate the house. My roommates have found that tradition to be the same in their houses as well.
This year I have just been dying for Christmas to come! I can't wait! So last Saturday we had our own little roommate thanksgiving feast since every one will be out of town starting this weekend....aaaand then today we put up our Christmas tree!
I bought this tree for twenty dollars last semester and I just LOVE it. It's a bit of a charlie brown Christmas tree but it works for a charlie brown college apartment.
4 comments:
Well, Merry Christmas indeed!
Very nice! I don't know that we'll even put up a tree this year. You'll just have to take it down when you get home.
Let me give you a secret for finding trees at college. Wait until the semester is over. They will be located by the dumpsters by the dozens and you can have the pick our the trees for free.
Thanks Daddy but by that time I wont need the tree. That's where mine is going to be unless you want to drive it home.
Post a Comment