Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Birthday Shout out!

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY To my wonderful cousin Isaiah.
He's the one in the middle

 I wish everybody knew Isaiah because I know they would all love him. I wish that I lived closer to their family because then I could hang out with him more. But seriously people, he is one of the coolest people I know! Every time I see him I am blown away with the new thing that he is doing and mastering. He is smart, funny, a good brother, and a wonderful uncle.
But I think he's the best at being a great cousin! He totally humors me during all my shenanigans and I LOVE it! (Thanks for dancing with me at Aaron and Tessa's wedding Buddy!) So many good memories with this guy! 

Isaiah, I just love you! I am so glad I get you as a birthday buddy! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAIAH!!!!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I love it. I love him! I love you! Happy Birthday. Go April 9th :)

I'll try to send you the story of what I did for your birthday service project when I have time. It was awesome :)

Have the best day ever!

L. Smith said...

I love that idea for your birthday! Hope your day is amazing! Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Olivia said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love you. Have a GREAT 26th Birthday!