Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have goals and I will get around to completing them soon. I promise!

(This picture doesn't have anything to do with anything and it's not even recent. I just thought I would post a picture so there you have it. Enjoy)


Once again I find myself sitting at the computer at a ridiculous hour reading many blogs. I figure so many things have happened that I should have written about and haven't I should stop looking at other's blogs and update my own.

Seriously I think something needs to be done. I have some type of attention disorder because as soon as I wrote the statement of not reading other people's blog and updating mine I thought of another blog I wanted to visit and immediately pulled up another tab and checked out the fun new pictures my cousin had posted. OHY!

So when I was driving away from Rexburg I wasn't in the best of spirits and wasn't sure how this fall was going to go for me. I had quite a bit of time to myself and time to think as Catherine slept on our way up to Oregon to visit her grandparents farm before we parted for the fall. And I set some goals for myself this fall. here they are:

1. I want to put together humanitarian aid kits such as hygiene kits and new born kits for the church before I go back to school

2. I want to work and SAVE as much as possible and earn enough money to get me through next school year

3. I am going to train for a marathon next year.

There were more I think but I can't remember them right now. LOL I feel funny admitting that. I know I wrote them down in my journal but one: I am to lazy to go look at it and two: the three I listed above were the three big ones I really want to happen.

Another goal I have is to review my goals I made every Sunday and see what I can do next to work on them. LOL and Obviously that isn't happening but you know, next Sunday is a new Sunday. Tomorrow I think I will take a look at them to! (I just hope I am not to tired because I am up right now)

At least I can laugh at myself and my attempts to be organized, goal oriented, and motivated. I am learning and that's what we're here to do right?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Go for the "goal-d!" How do you put together humanitarian kits for the church? That sounds like a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Dude how come you are the only one that comments on my blog?

Deborah said...

I am the only one who comments on your blog because I am your only frined who comments on people's blogs period. Ant to make humanitarian aid kits you just go to the church web site, look up what is needed to go into them, acquire the items and send them to your local bishop's store house. I am wanting to do quite a few so I will be asking the members of our ward for help on this and also try to make it into a personal progress project for one of the young women.