This year we had 24 people eating at our house. I love having a ton of people at our house! Well, I guess I will just post some pictures I found on my camera after it was handed back to me. I only deleted 200 of the 400 that were taken. HA I think some of them are pretty hilarious!
These first ones were taken by either me or Rachel. We were getting our little friend Anita ready for dinner. Her mother was having trouble getting her to shower and so we promised that we'd put her hair in curlers if she washed it. HA then we couldn't get her to wait! She is such a sweet heart.
Here is where the fun begins and my young friend took over the photography for the day.
Oh and there are more pictures:
And for your viewing pleasure, my favorite pictures. I thought it was SO funny to find these in the middle of thanksgiving pictures. I guess this is what you get when you hand your camera over to a little boy. (warning....these pictures are not for the squimish)
HAHAHA. I am still laughing about this!! That's potty humor for you.
I hope everyone's thanksgivings were as amazing as mine!
3 comments:
There are many things of which I am Thankful for. Most of all I am thankful for the good frinds we have as a family. In fact, they are people whom I consider to be family.
Oh, and of course, I am grateful that there are no little boy body parts in any of the potty photos. Otherwise I our family would be criminally liable for kiddy porn.
Daddy, I wouldn't have posed them if there were little boy parts. Those would have been deleted first thing! I don't want that on my camera. Gross! These pictures however are funny. Come on dad, admit it. They are funny!
Oh Deborah, I am still wiping the tears from my eyes with all of the laughing and embarrasment. Thanks for the laugh though. I have to appologise to the WORLD. SORRY EVERYONE! I promise I didn't raise him this way. He just has some interesting quirks. I wish I could say that they are only in his photography, but alas they're not.
On another note, we all LOVED being with you for Thanksgiving. We love you guys!
Post a Comment