Two Saturdays ago Tressa and I were working all day on our intro to theater class and were so sick of reading plays and corny scripts written by our teacher. It started raining and I was SOOOO excited. i have this umbrella that I absolutely LOVE! I never get to use it because it never rains when I am able to go outside. So Tressa and I put the books down and went for a coin walk! It was so much fun! I can't tell you how much fun I have with Tressa. Our walk was rather short because we both had blisters on our feet from the day before but we walked the streets of rexburg talking like pirates and enjoying the rain and my cute umbrella.
Starting out our adventure
3 comments:
Watch your phraseology young lady! I'm glad you had a nice walk with Grandpa. I never knew that you went on coin walks with your grandpa.
Yep. They were fun. I enjoyed them very much
Cute I like that umbrella too
Post a Comment