Well My environment definitely effects my morale. I was struggling a bit and really didn't enjoy being in my apartment. So between semester's my landlord and I had a "discussion" about decorating. She held her ground but finally agreed to let me hang up a different clock if I wanted to. Well a clock is a small thing and so are pillows so I didn't think she would mind that. But of course the pillows wouldn't go with that horrible couch. So I grabbed some cheep sheets and fixed up the couches a bit. Here's what it looks like now after I did all the decorating I thought I could get away with. (the big gold picture is definitely hers)
There was a clock that was supposed to go in that corner, but it was broken when I bought it and I had to take it back. It's dumb but I was really sad. It was my favorite thing about the whole apartment. (mainly cuz it was SO cheep)
I think it is much better now. HA I still have remodeling suggestions for her but at least it looks better now. HA I really just need to get my own house one of these days.
5 comments:
It looks like you had a good time making your mark. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it.
It affects your MORALS??!!! That is terrible!!
I sure like your new look. I am really impressed with your creativity and it looks a ton more like you.
Hopefully it will lift your morale too ;)
HA Thanks Eve! Some times I get typing so fast I miss little things like that. And of course spell check isn't going to catch it. I'm glad I have you around. Yeah, it's definitely my MORALE a dull apartment affects.
LOL, I have to admit that it made me laugh mostly because it was something that I would have done. But it was a cute mix up.
I think you did a great job on making more "Deborah" and less "Landlord". You have a great sense of styling (wish I had some).
Post a Comment