All I have heard my cute roommate Sarah talk about for the last few days is the world cup. It's being hosted in south Africa you know? Friday night Tressa, Sarah, and I went to a world cup/birthday party for a girl in our relief Society. We thought it would be a good idea to dressed up in Sarah's African Garb to represent. HA It was a blast! The funnest thing about it was watching how excited Sarah got as we put it all on. When we got to the party Sarah, Tressa, and I did an African dance and the other girls wanted to join in. So Sarah taught us more african dance moves and she got even more excited. In the three years I have lived with her I don't think I have ever seen her so giddy. We all had such a good time. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Of course our classic Deborah and Tressa Picture
Dancing pose that Sarah made us do
Another Dancing pose of Sarah's, but this one is pretty legit.
Love this girl!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment