Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rebounding

Today started off as a really good day. I looked really good for court today (Juvenile court for my internship), I had fun doing community service with our kids, and was feeling alright. Then I went to a group meeting and I left in such a bad mood. There was a bit of an incident and I just could not brush it off. I ended up just thinking about all of the bad things going on in my life and of course that is no way to look at things. Don't worry though, I did my darnedest to pull my self out of my funk I was in. One of those things was to watch Boundin'. It is a short film made by pixar. I saw this movie a few months after my placement and it really struck a cord with me. I was pretty much in tears in the theater when i first saw it. Now, I watch it every time I need a little boost. Actually on days like this I watch it quite a few times. It just makes me happy and reminds me that I just need to bound and rebound.

No comments: