I actually recorded this a few days ago but never posted it. And once again, surprise surprise, my video cut me off again! I know I babbled a lot in this one....seriously I did. But Still that is so rude!
Here is a suggestion... Not being on the computer after 10:00 pm. You would actually get some sleep and not have to ramble through your posts. Thank you for the post. It was entertaining. Now go to bed. (Yawn!)
Jeffery, I heard really good advice that I think applies here. It goes like this, "You'll get a lot of advice. Listen and thank people for it and then go and do what ever the hell you want."
I'm a little frightened to suggest this now, but you did ask for help, so... How about installing something on your computer that would limit your minutes on FB per day? I know k9 web protection http://www1.k9webprotection.com/ has that option. And it's free. You get to decide how many minutes you want on FB or any other site per day. Now go do whatever the hell you want.
HA Thanks Heidi! I do appreciate the advice from you! That was a little friendly banter between me and Jeff. HA I get a kick out of his remarks some times. But that's for that thought. I didn't even know something like that existed!
4 comments:
Here is a suggestion... Not being on the computer after 10:00 pm. You would actually get some sleep and not have to ramble through your posts. Thank you for the post. It was entertaining. Now go to bed. (Yawn!)
Jeffery, I heard really good advice that I think applies here. It goes like this, "You'll get a lot of advice. Listen and thank people for it and then go and do what ever the hell you want."
So Jeff, Thank you for your advice....
I'm a little frightened to suggest this now, but you did ask for help, so...
How about installing something on your computer that would limit your minutes on FB per day? I know k9 web protection http://www1.k9webprotection.com/ has that option. And it's free. You get to decide how many minutes you want on FB or any other site per day.
Now go do whatever the hell you want.
HA Thanks Heidi! I do appreciate the advice from you! That was a little friendly banter between me and Jeff. HA I get a kick out of his remarks some times. But that's for that thought. I didn't even know something like that existed!
Post a Comment