WOW! I can not believe that it is Thursday AGAIN! It seems like just yesterday I wrote my last thankful post. I promise this one will be much less.....long winded.
1. I am thankful for My best friend Catherine Loveland. She has been my bestest best friend since I was about 12 years old. She was with me on the first day of girls camp, the two years we pretty much ran the school at Cobalt Middle, and saved me from being arrested at Silverado High School. I love that most times I don't even have to say a word and she knows when I am not impressed. She knows how I will react to pretty much any situation and backs me up on anything I want to do. I really have been so blessed to have such an amazing person as my best friend. Last night as I drove home from work i found myself telling her an exact play by play of my latest encounter with a certain man. After about 15 minutes I realized that I had absolutely no point to the story and said "and that's it because I don't even know what the point of this story is." She just laughed and said "I love it when you tell that story." LOL What a good friend! Cat thanks for kicking my rear into gear when i need to lighten up and for listening to me cry over the most recent boofhead! NGGB Forever!
2. I am grateful that heavenly father knows me so well and knows exactly what I need when. Today (which is actually friday now) I went to a friend's house and just caught eachother up on the craziness of our lives over the past 7 months I have been away from school. This woman is amazing and relates to me so well. She is a little older then me and has had similar guy experiences that I have. LOL it's so nice to talk to her and get her persective. I left feeling so uplifted and refreshed. Don't you just love friends like that?
No comments:
Post a Comment