


Eventually the view will get even better when this:

Turns into this:

I love MD in the fall and I am SO glad I get to be home to experience it. I took this picture a few years ago but every year it gets this way and I love it!
HEHE on my run the other day I was going through the trails and I was surprised to end up at the play ground where I got my first kiss when I was 17 and 1/2. I stopped and sat on the swing and laughed at the fun memories I have and don't take time to remember. Sorry I don't have a picture of it. There were kids there today.
4 comments:
I miss it so much!!!!!
Oh my gosh it is SO pretty in Maryland...maybe the east isn't so bad after all :)
Who was your first kiss???
Did I never tell you this? LOL It was this kid I knew from when I lived in VA. I liked him a lot and he drove up from VA just to visit. Anyway it was one of those first kisses where you see fireworks. One of the most romantic nights ever.
Post a Comment