Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toilet paper.....really?

I have learned something new about myself. Years ago I was riding in a car with my sister and a friend of ours. We were all talking and my sister mentioned something about how you really needed to discuss EVERYTHING with the person you are going to marry before you marry them because it is the little things you don't discuss like which direction to put the toilet paper roll on that gets on your nerves. (she wasn't married at the time). our friend and I looked at each other and agreed the best way is to have the toilet paper roll facing out. (you know so the loose toilet paper is on the outside). My sister, wanting us to consider all points suggested that once we get older and have children it might be better to have it in so children can not roll the toilet paper off as much. I thought is was a good point but it was something silly to discuss cuz really why would it ever bother some one. Plus every one I knew put the roll on facing the outside.

Why am I wasting my time and yours writing about this? Well it is simple I now understand my sister's point of small things getting on your nerves. Mysteriously the roll of toilet paper in the bathroom has been facing in since I have gotten home. I change it every time but when I return it is back to the way it was. I don't know if it is because I have not been feeling very well, or if it is because I am getting less sleep then I normally do but it is really bothering me! I feel like I am in a battle with a phantom toilet paper bandit. What is wrong with me and why is it bothering me? LOL I really need to chill but you know, my sister is right. and now I have one more thing to talk to my future husband about.

But to that phantom bandit: I think I know who you are... let's stop the madness. Just keep the roll facing out.

No comments: