Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

This Halloween I had a really hard time deciding what to be. Actually every halloween I have the same problem. I will think about what I should be the whole month and stress about putting something together. THen I usually end up going into our basement and grabbing whatever I can find the day of Halloween and throwing it on. (they end up being the best ones too) The last three years I have pretty much only dressed up for work because I end up working every year on Halloween. But I still have fun doing it. This year I wanted to be an angel but this is how it turned out:


I was to picky when looking for my angel costume and had nothing when I was getting ready for work. Luckily my personal assistant was on duty and we went to work on plan B. I just wish my mom was there to help us with the nose and makeup. Here are a few pictures of the process:








I was so excited because I thought I looked pretty good! LOL But when I got to work people kept telling me how creepy I looked. It wasn't what I was going for but I got over it and laughed it up.

I also thought I looked like a green gonzo

1 comment:

Sarah And John said...

That is one nasty looking nose!! Good job though!!