Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Last post for today

I thought for those of you who are interested but don't get to see many pictures of my cute little Nephew I would indulge you and post some for you.

Dear Sister who will go unnamed,

I know you know but here is a reminder. Now that you're a mom your main and first responsibility is to blog more and share pictures of the baby with family and friends alike.

Love,
Your son's favorite Aunt.

PS. I am just kidding of course.....But really.





I don't know what they are doing to this poor kid, but he looks like an elephant.....well kinda

He is for sure my nephew! Throwing gang signs already!


I think he looks like my sister.

If I hadn't bought that outfit for him I'd think Liz gave him hand me down maternity pants. (don't they look like it?)

What a cute kid!
When I was in FL he was the only one in their cute little family I bought a gift for. Ops. (I love you mark and liz!) It's a good possibility I am going to spoil this little boy....... A very good possibility.

3 comments:

ESN said...

Oh Thank you Thank you!
What a cutie. I love the pics. What a fun Smudge on the world!

EDETR's Dad said...

Really, Deborah, my grandson doesn't do gansta signs.

Liz said...

I was looking at these and I can't believe how big he has already gotten. wow.