My favorite city.... Well, after living in Rexburg, Idaho I've realized I am definitely a city girl! I much prefer the city to country but I still love the wide open spaces and beautiful scenery the country provides. Which is why I LOVE Columbia. There are things to do and places to go. I don't have to drive forever just to go to the mall but there are still so many beautiful open areas and you have the country feel. Ok, I don't know why I wrote all of that because my original response was going to be
NYC
My favorites always change, but right now my favorite city is NYC. I was just there a few weeks ago and coming form Rexburg to New York City was like night and day. I loved the lights, the people, the transportation, the restaurants, oh and the night life! (Night life doesn't exist after curfew in Rexburg). So there you have it. My favorite City. I am so excited to go back!

1 comment:
I hope to take a job in England next year. If I do, let's do London, Paris, and Rome. Deal?
Post a Comment