Love the vlog today Deborah. I saw your comment on FB and was inspired. I had been considering giving it up for Lent as well, to make room for this 40/40 program my stake does (10 minutes vocal prayer, 20 minutes study, 10 minutes pondering = 40 minutes daily for the 40 days prior to Easter). Anyway, you inspired me. I gave it up. Maybe I'll start blogging again... Happy Lenten Season.
Can I just tell you how excited I was when I saw you commented on my blog? I feel special now for sure. Your blog is just like I want mine to be when it grows up!
Okay Deborah... day two and you had your sister read you your updates... that was totally a breach! Craig and I are watching this together and he has said about 4 times "SHE'S ONLY ON DAY TWO!!!!" in response to every accomplishment you've mentioned. hahahaha! Love you!
5 comments:
Love the vlog today Deborah. I saw your comment on FB and was inspired. I had been considering giving it up for Lent as well, to make room for this 40/40 program my stake does (10 minutes vocal prayer, 20 minutes study, 10 minutes pondering = 40 minutes daily for the 40 days prior to Easter).
Anyway, you inspired me. I gave it up. Maybe I'll start blogging again...
Happy Lenten Season.
Can I just tell you how excited I was when I saw you commented on my blog? I feel special now for sure. Your blog is just like I want mine to be when it grows up!
Thanks! I really should get back to it. I love reading yours, but I'm a lazy commenter. One of the many things I should repent of.
Okay Deborah... day two and you had your sister read you your updates... that was totally a breach! Craig and I are watching this together and he has said about 4 times "SHE'S ONLY ON DAY TWO!!!!" in response to every accomplishment you've mentioned. hahahaha! Love you!
I need to talk to Tressa about enableing you.
Post a Comment