I have felt for the last well at least 6 months that I have nothing to blog about. My life is full of things that keep me so busy but not anything that is ultra note worthy. However, people keep asking me to update my blog and I think this might help me find something to say. It may not be what they were wanting (to regularly know what is going on in my life) but it is what they were asking for (regular posts). I may post an extra post here and there to let you in on the wonderful happenings of day to day life in the wonderful world of Deborah. Until then I am taking the Challenge and it starts now!
(Here's the list so I don't forget what I am supposed to write about)
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your idea of a perfect first date
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Your dream wedding
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Something you can't leave the house with out
Day 16-A picture of you from last year and how you've changed since then
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Your love life
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-A photo of something that means a lot to you
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture of you today and 3 good things that have happened to you today
3 comments:
Oh I think I would love to do this. Although some of the days might be pretty boring coming from me. But I can't wait to hear about yours!
I look forward to the next 30 days.
I love this idea! I'm stealing it from you hope you dont mind :)
Post a Comment