Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 14-A picture you love


My Cute Grandpa with my Cute Nephew!

Welcome to the World
Milo Eldon Shipman
1/28/11 12:45ish AM
8 lbs 7.3 oz

He is the cutest little MES I have ever seen!  

He was just about a week past his due date and his mama was anxious for him to get here! He was Born on Eldon's birthday! Eld, couldn't have gotten a better present! Liz I want a baby for my birthday too! I know that there are a few readers that may wonder, "Is it hard for Deborah that her sister just had a little baby boy?" The answer to that question would be not at all.  I could not be more excited or elated for this sweet little boy to be here! I would say I have only had maybe two moments of....I don't know how you would put it. Only two hard moments in the last 9 months. I am so happy for my sister! She is going to be the best little mommy ever! And I have LOVED taking everything baby with her for the last 9 months! I wish I could be there to meet him and love him! The night she was in labor I had an early morning class the next day but I couldn't sleep at all. It was like Christmas eve as a five year old all over again! I kept bugging Tressa to text me updates on the process of everything and telling her what I wanted to tell Liz. I sure am proud of her and her smooth calm labor. When my mother told me all about how it went the next day I couldn't help but cry a little because I was so excited, proud, and happy for my big sister! She really is my hero!

I thought for those curious one's out there I would post a few other pictures for you to share the joy of this new little one.



Only Minutes old

2 comments:

EDETR's Dad said...

I love the photo with Grandpa.

amberkei said...

Aw! I'm glad things went well! :)