Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 16-A picture of you from last year and how you've changed since then

This picture was taken last February at our roommate pity party! Everyone had experienced some crazy things and we found our selves very pitiful! So in celebration of pity we got dolled up and went out to eat dinner and watch a movie. It was great fun! I love pity! Oh and I LOVE pity PARTIES!

How have I changed from last year?....
This one takes a little bit of reflection that I really haven't done at this point. There have been changes for the good and the bad. 2010 brought a learning opportunity monthly! What a blessing. :-/ From those experiences I have become a better communicator. I have come to appreciate my family all the more. I have lost a little bit of my faith in love. I have learned how to serve. I have learned to appreciate and love others for their differences. I have become more focused and more determined in accomplishing personal and career goals. Rather then a starving college student, I am now a starving college graduate! I gained two best friends! I have become more confident in myself.

There, I think that is good for now. Lots of change and lots of growth! Here's to 2011! I am so excited for the new experiences and learning it will bring!

1 comment:

EDETR's Dad said...

You are definately more confident and more independant.