Right now I really should think about my dream husband. Cuz all the amount of dreaming you put into your wedding doesn't do much with out one of those husbands everyone always talks about. Nonetheless, I do have some ideas on what my "perfect" wedding would be like if there was no limit to budget. (Start saving up your pennies daddy!)
First of course I would get married in the temple. I really prefer the Salt Lake Temple, but I am happy with any temple. So the the ceremony is already taken care of. Check. I would just want to hire some one to do my reception so my family and I don't have to worry about it and my family and I can focus on the important part. My sealing.
Many women imagine their wedding to be romantic and classy and perfect.
I get the classy. I get the perfect. But romantic? Nah, I want my reception to be FUN!
I mean it's a party! I just got married! (my parents are in the back ground saying FINALLY!)
So here is what I plan. I want to do it carnival style. Carnival style you say? Yes. Carnival style. I want two bounce houses. One strictly for children and one guest of all ages can enjoy. (I haven't quite figured out how this will work with dresses yet so the bounce house may go). And I want a Ferris wheel and a cotton candy machine. There will be popcorn and balloons, etc. Of course it will be out side and it has to be in July. This is because in the month of July you are allowed to light off fireworks in Utah. And I mean the high up in the sky big ones. So there you have it. Ferris Wheel, Jump House, fire works, and good times for all!
Some of you may think this is not classy enough for a wedding but oh contraire mi amigos! Yep. I went bi-lingual on you and used french AND Spanish in the same sentence. If that isn't enough to show my class, maybe these pictures will enlighten you!
And really my favorite way to do a canival themed wedding can be seen here! It is a photography blog so I don't want to use her pics without permission. I just LOVE it! And when you show up to my "Dream" Reception so will YOU!



3 comments:
AWESOME! I love it! I can't wait to go...so about that hubby guy...?
Sounds like fun. Life has been a carnival with you.
That sounds just like you and after looking at the photos it is definitely Deborah! I love that thought and I know you will pull it off when that time arrives.
Post a Comment