Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sorry I forgot! Day 15-Something you can't leave the house with out

Holy Moly! My posts are getting later and later. And today I totally forgot I even had to post! With all the exciting events around here I have forgotten A LOT of things (like to buy food to cook for dinner)! Thank heavens for friends who invite us over and feed our family! This whole "playing mommy" thing is over rated. (Mommy I miss you! come home soon!) So today is day something or whatever and I am supposed to write about what I can't leave the house without.

Because I can be a forgetful person I really can leave the house with out any thing! For example, my first day of classes at UMB I was in such a rush to get there (I was late of course) I ran out of the house with out my wallet, with out any money, and without pen and paper! Who goes to school with out a pen and paper? I thought I'd be ok because who uses paper anymore? I had my computer so I was fine. Nope! The teacher wanted us to pull out a piece of paper and write our names really big on it like a name plate! Don't fret! I did not go nameless. I used my skills to create one out without bringing pen and paper. I would have forgotten my cell phone if I didn't need the GPS on it.

Because that is the one thing I did not forget that night, that is the thing I am going to say I can not leave the house without. (even though I have forgotten it many times)

Here is my I just woke up from my sunday nap and forgot to blog so I will blog about my cellphone face!
You know, I just thought of something that I really have never forgotten when leaving the house. I never leave the house without my clothes! There! Done!

1 comment:

EDETR's Dad said...

What about the burka? You shouldn't leave home without it.