| Requirements Summary | |
| Course Title | Status |
|---|---|
| BACHELOR UNIVERSITY REQS | |
| BACHELOR UPPER DIV REQ | |
| 500 SOCIAL WORK | |
| BACHELOR RELIGION REQS | |
People keep asking me how it feels to be a graduate. They all seem disappointed when I say, "no different then before." Maybe I should start humoring them and saying "IT FEELS GREAT!" Maybe it is be because I know school starts again for me in two weeks that it feels the same but I am excited to be done!
It was so nice to have my family come to my graduation. Because I know most of you just look at the pictures rather then read through the actual blog I'll just get to it and post the pictures already.
Actually getting my diploma
My favorite coworker Jeremy (AKA, The tank)
What a beautiful Roommate I have!
My two best Social working Friends! I could not have made it without these women!
On our way to party!
DFK and Me!
Love Brad and his sweet mom!
Eldon and me
My mother is the BEST!
BYU-Idaho was such a wonderful experience! I have grown and been blessed so much during my time there. I will cherish all of the people I met and the memories I made forever!
1 comment:
That was a wonderful payday for Dad.
Post a Comment